ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up to all you old bastards from the old days ;-)
posting to say hi and give you an update on whats going on with me....not that anyone gives a sh*t haha

ok to the update on my Z life, I started building my motor, or taking it apart I should say, I have most parts that I need to build the moster I've been wanting to build for a while now, on Monday I scored the final major piece of the puzzle, the famous Engaloid Plenum, brand new.

I'm also posting here for some HELP
FIRST, anyone knows a good Shop that works on Z heads, we have few shops around town but non of them worked on Z heads before, so if you know one would you please post it.
SECOND, if you were replacing pistons, would you use OEM or after market??? I'm shooting anywhere from 400-425RWHP
all your thoughts are welcom, thanks I appreciate it in advance.

88hybrid,
I read your posts, first off sorry about the loss of your friend that was a sad story man, second, your pro car pix KICK ASS, **** man that black bitch has come a LONG way :) I'll be giving you few phone calls and sending some emails for some help.

nothing really changed from reading on this forum, still the same old sh*t people bashing eachother in just about every post hahaha somethings never change :) also same old posts "I wana turbo my N/A" or "will these wheels fit" or "interchangable parts " and then ofcourse the bashing begins hahaha same old sh*t

miss posting here but soon, things should start going back to Normal in my life sometime by March but I will keep checking in.

later

Post Edited (Nov 11, 4:01pm)

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hadn't posted here in over a year since last month. You're right about the same old **** about people bashing each other. Good times. Good to hear from you, though.

·
Registered
724 Posts
BEEEEEEP........Hey 2th. Good to see you're still drawing air. :) Was wondering what you've been up to. You always added a little something to the forum and I missed it. Hope all is well with you and you're getting s**t sorted out, whatever it may be. Hang in there, keep the faith and drop us an occasional line buddy. And if we don't hear from you again until spring of 06, have a great holiday season.

Special Ops Lives!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you guys suck ass...I mean KICK ass :)
I miss posting on this forum but reading all the posts nothing's changed Azbum is still a mean mother :)

Specter I thought you sold your Z what are you still doing here?

any brand of forged pistons? give me a brand.
thanks you guys I'll be talking to you regularly very soon

Z on

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I remember your name, I think of it as fucksZ31 :) I'm sure thats what you were thinking when you got that screen name.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome back mate.

·
Registered
724 Posts
2th..........LOL.........We,ve had this conversation before. I did sell my Z earlier this year. Right now I'm just between Z's. The next one will by my 13th and last Z. In the meantime, I enjoy keeping up with the latest trends, mods, conversions and cool ideas these guys come up with so......I think I'll stick around for a while. Keep the faith and good luck man.

Special Ops Lives!!!!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stu85na
thanks man, yeah had some time this weekend to finally catch up on more important things in my life, you know, like posting on zcar.com :)
anyways, all I can say is that I'm REALLY lucky, I was screwing around on ebay one night last week for two or three minutes, and for some reason I decided to type in "300ZX" and started looking at cars, and I saw one guy selling his 87T and not included in the sale was a brand new plenum. so I emailed him and he replied with if the car doesn't sell (doesn't hit the reserve) that he would sell it to me, which the car didn't sell so I received an email saying he is ready to sell it, I sent him a paypal payment and got it two days later, I pulled it out of the box and the first thought was " WOW, this thing is SOOOOO light" MUCH lighter then the stock plenum, I mean it is the stock plenum but thins one is gutted big time, and then I took a closer look and saw what a nice piece of art it was, very very clean and smooth welding job. I still can't believe I got one!! and I can't wait to put the new engine together now :)

I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to check in again tomorrow and the rest of the week so if you need to ask me something else send me an email I check that more often then reading on this site, I'd love to hear from anyone here to talk Z's ;-)
[email protected]

take care guys

Post Edited (Nov 12, 9:28pm)

·
Registered
107 Posts
check out www.amzperformance.com.. they've almost every piston out there... except for the BRC of course :p....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.