ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got that email yesterday, and I wondered about that fitting. Was it a T that had three nipples which were all 1/4" outside diameter and the one that was the inlet was smaller diameter? If so did it look like it was maybe half the size of the other two, 1/8 "? I would assume they were all 1/4" so the hose could fit over all three. Also, did the regulator have screw in fittings and the fuel line slides over them(part # H48-5-2)? I wonder what they used part number 116-2 for. Is it a bolt for a compression fit? This thing looks easy to put together, like you said, its a matter of the T w/ restrictor. Thanks man, Doug

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doug,
In order:
1. The "T" had 3 barbed inputs that are all the same size, I think 1/4". The restrictor was something that was inserted into one input that looked kinda like a carb jet, brass, with a very small precision opening. It came already inserted into the leg. The same size hose fit over all three legs of the brass T.
2. The regulator was set up with screw in barbed fittings that screwed into 90 degree elbow's (part number 116-2). The 90 degree elbows screwed into the regulator. These elbows are not shown in the diagram. This setup used much less space compared to having the barbed fittings shooting straight out from the sides of the regulator.

Please E-Mail me again because I can't find your address. I took some pictures to explain it better.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Russel 83ZXT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.