ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey man, thanks for the reply and the pic........but i measured those 2 humps coming out of the sides of the trunk and their only 25 inches apart or so........
That pic of that JL box that you sent me says the box is 32.25 inches wide....
i went out and measured my trunk space to the stats on the pic (i did my best)
and the only way i see the box ALMOST fitting is by putting it
behind the humps (NOT near the seats..........in the far back)......is this right?
It looks like it would JUST fit .............with the trunk almost hitting the top of the box................I know you know what your talking about ..........i just want to make sure your car has those same 2 humps coming out from the sides in the middle of the trunk.................THANKS MAN!!

lincolnHWYdubber

· Registered
225 Posts
IF you want it to HIT HARD I Mean HARD! you want to put your box behind the strut towers (the two humps your talking about) As far as it will go and face the speakers towards the rear of the car. That might seem strange to face them away from you but I promise it will really enhance the Bass Respose.
Btw you might need to use dynamat or some other sound deadner to keep the rear end from ratlling but thats no major problem. also make sure your tag and taillights are tigh so they don't rattle.
If you have any more questions or Need some more Info just let me know.
Good Luck
-J-

· Registered
103 Posts
Suggest location

When you think that you want it to "Hit Hard, I Mean Hard", do the rest of us a favor and drive out somewhere into the desert before you crank it up. Your taillights and tags can rattle all they want to there, where it will not disturb others.

· Registered
888 Posts
Re: Suggest location

MIND YOUR BUSSINESS, are you not a ricer any way ,turbo si?eeeerrrrrrrrrr honda?

· Registered
225 Posts

I can't see how one person can judge the hobbies or likes of another person that they don't even know. Just because you don't like it or think a car with a hard hitting stereo is annoying doesn't give you any right to jump someone elses sh!t about it. Its just not one of your hobbies, I'm sure that you have Hobbies that you enjoy and you probably wouldn't like it if someone told you your interests weren't worth a @!#$ and you should go sit in the desert. I am not being a smartass i'm just saying you shouldn't put someone down because you don't understand the things they do.

..................................................ZZZ.........................................................
-J-

· Registered
103 Posts

Much like the habit of smoking, you do indeed have the right to participate in the LEGAL pastime of your choice. Therefore, I recognize and honor your right to install stereo systems that are capable of producing 152 db [one respondent] of sound. How you choose to spend your income and/or spare time is of no concern of mine. My opinion was not about whether your "hobby" is a worthwhile or honorable endeavor, but a was request that you be mindful of the legal rights of others to peace and quiet. Therefore, I merely suggested that you could and should do your "bumping" at some location where it will not annoy others. The desert seemed like a convenient and remote place where you could enjoy your "bumping" without disturbing anyone. Since you inquired, I can assure you that my personal hobbies do not infringe on the rights of others.

· Registered
888 Posts

dude go away,your at the wrong site,you want I'm a ricer.com.
this is for turdbo si

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.