ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You really ought to know who your doubting before you open your mouth and $#!* talk anyone. Just a little info for ya. 88hybrid at the age of 14, helped me build 1500+ horsepower big block chevy. He knew how to read a duration dial at 15( do you know what that is?) and could rebuild a holly dominator at 16. Also at the age of 16, he helped me put a reverse gear in a 5speed lenko. ( which i'm sure you dont even know what it is)He assembled a 521 c.i. rat motor at 16, that ran 8.50 at 168mph. My dad(his step dad) had us doing stuff that you probably havent even heard of before. Togather we've built more"big horsepower" engines, than youve probably even seen. 88hybrid did more engine building before the age of 18, than most people have done they're whole lives. We've built drag boat motors, drag car motors, bike engines, rice burners, and even r/c car engines:) A word of advice for ya. call your travel agent, buy a ticket to st.louis, and come see for your self how full of crap he is. Until then, why dont you stfu, and maybe you can learn something, that is if your not too busy swallowing loads. any one else who doubts his abilities, should keep their mouths shut until they take a ride in that car. Before he started this new project, he beat my brother in laws C5 Corvette to 120mph, imagine what it will run like when he's done with the hybrid, can you say SEE YA!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way, i was on my honeymoon, and didnt get to respond to john jones, that is the reason for the post! Sorry if i offended anyone, it just makes me upset to hear someone dog my brother, when they dont even know what he's capable of. Live Z or die!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.