ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i know this gets asked alot but i am not sure about this one!! i have done a complete tune up on my 300z n/a (rotor cap wires plugs) i have put the standard ngks back in and check alll my wires. and i also did a fuel filter. ay ways i have a rough idle all the time and when its cold it takes a few cranks to get it goiing (someimes when its hot) and the gas pedal has a very big hesataion when i first start it (befor it warms up) but i have taking it to 2 difrent machanics and had the computer tested and both of them said there was no codes comeing back sooo ..... i really dont wanna have to pay a dealer sooo plaese help me!!!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Could be something with the cold start system. Get yourself a haynes so you can check the ECU codes yourself and also start testing some of the other sensors. Until then make sure all electrical connections are clean and tight.

·
Registered
304 Posts
you dont have to have a scanner. if you get a haynes it will tell you how to do it yourself. its really quite simple and kinda entertaining.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.