Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg,
On your eng. mgnt. system where did you get it, and do they have a web page. The main thing I am interested in is the coilpack and the dist. timing sensor. Is this able to run without the system as a independant unit or only with the Fel-Pro ECU.
Thanks
Lloyd

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Ewan wrote:
-------------------------------
Greg,
On your eng. mgnt. system where did you get it, and do they have a web page. The main thing I am interested in is the coilpack and the dist. timing sensor. Is this able to run without the system as a independant unit or only with the Fel-Pro ECU.
Thanks
Lloyd

I bought it from a Buick Grand National parts vendor. Here's where you can find a good webpage on the Fel-pro ECU. The price has gone up alot since I bought mine. The system is $1000 base without the wideband sensor or the sequential injection. Add another $700 for each of those options. Even for all that money you still don't get the coilpacks. The system I am using is meant for the buicks that came stock with a distributorless ignition. I just stole that system out of a Buick and will use it on my car. definitely not a bolt in deal. Randell posted here a month ago about how to use the Olds system to get distributorless ignition on a Z cheaply. Did anybody ever get that info from him? I'd like to post it to my webpage. For you I would either try the Olds setup or save up and buy a TECII.
greg
71 240z

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.