ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we're on for Sunday! What sorts of tools are you needing me to bring? This week I will run down to Tempe to pick up the pumpkin from VR Eng. and the moustache bar bushings from Richard... If he ever tells me how to get them from him. ;-~
Steve

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright!!! TEETH AND CLAWS for the VR!! About the only thing you need to bring is a set of jack stands as the76 is gonna be on mine. I've got a torch for burning the old ones out and a floor jack....so just the stands, the VR, of course and any tools that you are really attached too :). Richard can't come and play, he's going to Prescott...I'm going to get the control arm bushing from him so mabe he can drop them off here on his way North.

I'll start on mine about 10...after coffee, you can mosey over any time, should only take an hour or so to drop the old one, rebush and reinstall.
gary

·
Registered
403 Posts
I can probably help out too if you'd like but I can't get there till at least 1 or 1:30. (sunday that is)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Come On Over Zebra........

We'll be here....my starting at 10 is more than likly standing in the garage with a cup of coffee and thinking about getting started :) so 1-1:30 is good! I resent the e-mail with directions...I miss typed your address the first time...sheesh...first the vison goes and then the mind! Post again if you don't get my e-mail...zya Zunday!
gary

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: Looks like were gonna have a party!

Looking forward to meeting you Zeeb. I'll have my screaming cheetah over for a 3.90 transplant. Were doin it just after Gary's

Steve

·
Registered
403 Posts
RE: Looks like were gonna have a party!

kewl sounds like sunday's gonna be a late evening, hope the weather's as nice then as it was today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.