ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh Yah, your going to be tired (fried more likely)....have done that pilgrimage a few times...totally understand! I'm flying back from the east coast on Friday the 18th. Shouldn't go over to Sunday though. I'm going to drop the trans and probably diff this Sunday so I can have the bushings replaced and flywheel surfaced and ready for slapping it back together on the 19th.....so if'n you want to drop over this Sunday for dissasembly, let me know and I'll shoot the directions to ya.

BTW....the rides in Orlando do not compare to your VR!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's a plan Gary

Fried like an egg. If you are looking for a Centerforce clutch, (I know you mentioned going with the stock plate) you should contact www.performanceintl.com, guys name is Bob and he'll give you jobbers cost. Get the t-out bearing from him too.
Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
RE: GWATO-.....

If you need a "guy with a tie on" for supervision I may have some time to lend. Will know for sure later in the week if you can use an extra pair of hands to help you out. :>)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: That's a plan Gary

Yah, I've looked at there site, 90% sure of going with the stage II, the bushings were ordered this morning, will order the clutch next Monday. Hope you can come play Sunday.....maybe put yours in too???? and then find that 5.0!!!! :))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.