ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
We picked up LRRPs every now and then in places the gov't told people we weren't in. I have a lot of respect for those guys....

That said, wherefor art thou, bubbles?

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
LOL

"Question authority."

"Question Authority"

LOL

"Cliche Central" more like it.

With the 'question authority' and 'question everything' crowd, you got to wonder what would actually make them happy.

They can't tell you, they can only tell you that it's not the way it is now, that the ststus wuo has to change... but most of the time they have absolutely no clue what to do along those lines. Save maybe anarchists who just want a free-for-all.

I think a better quote would be:

"Be careful what you wich for, you just might get it!"

Profit is human nature. If you deny that, you are living in an unrealistic manifestation within your own mind.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
*sigh*

my friend Kris shipped out monday, may 14th, and i was "supposed" to be with him---but since our recruiting sargent didnt get started on some paper work from my counties court office, i wont be albe to leave for basic till september, right after he gets back...

i has some issues with the cobb county court system when i dept'd in, and my sargent couldnt fix it in time, so i have to wait....

and a quote from Kris who is there right now:

" Dude- you suck! Why didnt he get started on it earlier? anyways- camp is so much easier than we both thought- everyone was right, its all hype. just dont open your mouth the wrong way, and you'll be fine. its not that physical at all, its just a mental game"

soooo........ill be leaving come september....

·
Registered
15,301 Posts
"The strong will rule, period. "

"The bullies (and greedy SOB's) rule, period".

Does not matter if the guise is democracy, communisim, dictatorship, etc.

FVckers always screw it for everyone else.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
oh yeah, blue- email me...some of that stuff on your list i can get- most of it i cant though----i lost your email addy...

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
ohh and what makes this car talk?

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
".040 overbore, flattops, shaved p90 head, custom intake manifold, stock cam, 621 headers, CAI, 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipe, electric fan, SDS fuel managment."

in your sig. & memories of all the fun with the gasket threads

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^^^ that was funny junkman.here's some more goodies for the mods.su carbs,exaust fumes,tire feathering,turbo!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just make sure when you get off the bus in Paris Island or San Diego and step on the yellow footprints that you call it Basic Training and call everyone Drill Sergeant. They really like that in the Marine Corps...

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Ann Coulter - a cross between a blonde Afgahn Hound and a Pit Bull -

Two peice french cut bikini with the fish net - but turn off the sound.

Tony D. you know what I stand for.

Our military has been stretched beyond limit; there is no excuse to leave states (western brush fires - expert firefighter in the Nat'l Gaurd) unprotected for a botched thoughtless war started by botched thoughtless politicians.

The World laughs at us for wasting our treasure our sons and daughters to rebuild countries that hate us.

I'm for a total isolation from the folly for a while. Let the World fend for itself now. We have done more, much more than our share since WWII.

Rebuild our military, our country and our priorities.

If we are directly attacked - hit back and then go home. We can break any other countries war toys around the world.

But we can not change human nature and bring peace to people who don not know what it is or want it.

I was thinking of changing jobs. Do you think on my application to the Postal Service I should put under hobbies my Life Membership in the NRA?

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
LOL

We loose 2400 kids under age 21 every year to drunk driving, yet 3000 in 6 years of consenting, voulnteers is something that should divert attention from our domestic genocide?

Sorry, I'm not buying that. The "Death Rate" is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

When Europe's oil is cut off, and they are brought to their knees by those controlling it---where does that leave us? Sorry, can't be an isolationist, Britian Started this screwup at the beginning of the last century, and we can't afford to let Europ do what Europe has always done: Sit on their hands till it gets to the point the entire WORLD is embroiled in a war costing millions of lives.

We are gradually, continually loosing our nerve to do what needs to be done. Too fat, dumb and happy to realize that fighting is sometimes the only way to deal with people.

Gettysburgh was 50K in a Day, one day of the battle.
D-Day was 40K
The ENTIRE Vietnam conflict was 50K, and it's touted as some 'quagmire'...Our precipitious pullout because of political pressure arguably enabled the Pol Pot and Khymer Rouge Killing Fields.....again Millions Dead because of a politically motivated pullout based on self-centered thinking.

So far, we've hit 3000 dead, and it's supposed to be some big tragedy. Sorry, not even close.

We got robot planes hitting targets flown by technicians going to their beds at night HERE IN THE USA. The Predator is awesome, and the Reaper is coming as a full on-line attack squadron. Robots doing the killing long distance. The trained personnel flying them far away safe, protected by thousands of miles of ocean and land.

If this is let to run unchecked, the future does not look bright. It will happen in Europe first, because they will do what they always do....by then it will be too late. At least we are doing the fighting now in low intensity and on a distant shore. Better there than here. Keep it there.

The only thing that needs addressing is the wall. Flush the illegals, and start spending government money on what CONSTITUTIONALLY it's supposed to be spent on. Not healthcare, not forced retirement for everyone. Defend the borders, promote commerce, etc....

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
We need to root bin Laden, et al, out of Pakistan as the single best message to the terrorists. They've been laughing at us from their hideouts. Then pick off their other cells on the sly. Not easy, and there may be consequences in Pakistan vs. India, but pussyfooting around ain't gettin' it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
My nephew who went through basic last year posted on the net every couple days. His group lost a few inadequates who couldnt handle basic. He also had plenty of get away time on weekends and partied with my daughter and her friends off base. He is now a helicopter gunner and loves it over in Iraq now and gets access to internet about every 3-4 days.

Better keep your gayness a secret tho in basic or you will get trashed just like some in his group did.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
bubbleguinea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
My friend Kris said "...just dont open your mouth the wrong way, and
you'll be fine..."
[hr]
So, what you're saying is that it's going to be a loooong, painful bootcamp? Opening your mouth the wrong way seems to be your specialty!

I hope all goes well and you have a long, safe career in the Marines.

·
Registered
15,301 Posts
Gettysburgh was 50K in a Day, one day of the battle.
D-Day was 40K
The ENTIRE Vietnam conflict was 50K, and it's touted as some 'quagmire'...Our precipitious pullout because of political pressure arguably enabled the Pol Pot and Khymer Rouge Killing Fields.....again Millions Dead because of a politically motivated pullout based on self-centered thinking.

So far, we've hit 3000 dead, and it's supposed to be some big tragedy. Sorry, not even close.

People are more evolved now and are finally realizing that a single life is important AND that time is the best tool for change.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
We loose 2400 kids under age 21 every year to drunk driving, yet 3000 in 6 years of consenting, voulnteers is something that should divert attention from our domestic genocide?

Sorry, I'm not buying that. The "Death Rate" is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

When Europe's oil is cut off, and they are brought to their knees by those controlling it---where does that leave us? Sorry, can't be an isolationist, Britian Started this screwup at the beginning of the last century, and we can't afford to let Europ do what Europe has always done: Sit on their hands till it gets to the point the entire WORLD is embroiled in a war costing millions of lives.

1) Lets see if you feel that way if your son was hit by a drunk driver or had to go fight & die in Iraq.

2) The U.S. did sit on the side lines for the most part of WW II all the while doing banking & manufacturing for the Nazi regime. Ya Americas dirty secret of the WW II.

Since the beginning of the last century the U.S. economy has been primarly arms based. Americans don't tend to see it as much as an outsider does.

21 - 40 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.