ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is doing this stuttering thing.... It only does it when its in closed loop.... It mostly does it when im between 2300-3000 rpm, holding it at a steady speed... if i get right on the gas it doesnt do it, or it might stutter then take off.....
Here comes the part where everyone gets all confused...... I have replaced the TPS,CHTS, o2, AFM, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, FICD, Idle up solenoid, FPR solenoid valve, vacume lines, fuel lines, fuel filter, EGR, injectors, the only thing i can think of that i didnt replace is the fuel temp sensor..........could this be it?????? I heard that your not supposed to replace the temp sensor without replacing the regulator........ Anybody ever try this.......... I know ive seen alot of regulators at the junkyard with the temp sensor removed....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think it was someone else................. thanks for the info ........... that really helps...... i didnt want to shell out another $100 for something that might work................

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey EastBay300zx............. what was your car doin before you replaced the FTS.....

ok so how do you test the fuel temp sensor??????????????????????????????????????????????
and where the **** is AZBum on this deal?????????

the whole reason behind me just replacing things is that the #1 injector sprung a leak and caught fire on my car................. and some things i havent replaced because they seem to work fine...........most of the parts i got where out of a junkyard. so if theres any question about them working, i just replace it........and see if there is any diff.........
The whole reason behind replacing my Fuel temp sensor is cuz the guy that i got the parts off of.......... wasnt very carefull when pulling the wire harness for my car........ the FTS was hardwired into the harness and when the guy was pullin it he just let the FPR hang there, so the wire is kind of pulled out.......... so i think there is a bad connection there......... anyone know if the FTS works on an on/off or resistance?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.