ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 88hybrid, I was just wondering where the Gateway Z show is gonna be held at? I'm assuming it's going to be held somewhere in Missouri and I live about 15 mins away from St. Louis. I wouldn't mind grabbing the Mrs. and dropping by. I would love to see the work on your Z in person rather than from pictures!

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol. I'd like to go. But I live in VA and its about 830 miles just to get there and thats about 13 hours. So... Can't go. O'well.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
KEVIN - WOOHHOOOO!!!! I just might be able to go!! Thank the lord for I have a supportive wife! It's a good thing I didn't say "Mother-in-law has had many birthdays!!" to her though! LOL!

There is a possibility that I might be able to leave Lake of the Ozarks, MO on Sunday morning and get up to St. Peters before the show begins. This is assuming I can pre-register (instead of conforming to the morning registration).

I would love to see that trick Z of yours at the show!! I've been following your posts and I thought the pictures you've posted were awesome, but to see it in person... and this month!

I will try to post or shoot an email if I get a definite answer.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Z is black Idry5, I take it you live in the area? :eek:P...This summer I want to get it painted to black with Silver flakes! *yummy* I hope you can make it STU!!!! It'll be fun to meet you guys, finally LOL. Of course, introductions will be kinda funny..."Hi, I'm pegasus" :eek:P If you're gonna make it up there Stu, let us know what time, so I can be sure to get there :eek:P

Post Edited (Sep 16, 8:06am)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.