ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop giving people wrong info...i looked through this board and your responses are retarted...the one that pissed me off is when someone asked the differences between an n/a and turbo engine besides turbo...you said the heads are different and thats why the compression is lower on a turbo...just so you know your wrong, heads are the same... just calling you out because this is one of numerous situations

·
Registered
321 Posts
The only difference in heads are when the engine went to the W series. I think you can use the W series heads on a non W but not the other way around but could be mistaken.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats right...I keep seeing people on this forum say that the heads are the reason for the difference in compression for n/a and turbos which is completely wrong, so hopefully all those that thought this now know there wrong

·
Registered
386 Posts
the reason the compression is lower on the turbo is that the turbo pistons are dished.
Q:would it be possible to put pistons from the na engine into a turbo engine?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well the reason I had the wrong info is because someone had told me the wrong info. I guess I should have done some research for myself but I didn't and was unknowingly spreading incorrect info. I guess I'll try and not be wrong anymore...lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.