ZCar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Tangy steel can...

Head may be on his mind Comarde...
Now go suck the chrome off the trailer hitch...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Seriously dude? You're looking for a dude that just got married about the time you started looking for him?

Why don't you call his honeymoon spot listed on the prior page and ask for "Rory the newly-we'd guy"

I'm sure sending a head would be on my mind the weeks after getting married... Not.

Really Tony????
The wedding is Nov 22nd. I didn't know it was after Nov 22nd already.
Wake up. Do you have jet lag or something?

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Y0RGO like "or something"...in easy to swallow tablet!

Really Tony????
The wedding is Nov 22nd. I didn't know it was after Nov 22nd already.
Wake up. Do you have jet lag or something?

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
On 10.28 Heroe posted "less than a month away.
On 11.11 Zetar posted "where is he?"

Now Zetar wants to split hairs that since 11.22 has no passed yet, that he should take top precedence on everything in the dude's life.

From this we can conclude at least one, if not a few things about Zetar:
1) He's not married.
2) He's Divorced, and hasn't a clue why.
3) He's just totally, completely clueless or selfish, or both.

I'm not jet lagged, but expecting ANYTHING out of someone the month of their wedding, and the month afterwards is so totally and completely out of touch with reality it's laughable. Some might go so far as to say delusional!

Seriously? Dude! Get a grip on priorities. Other than your own.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
expecting ANYTHING out of someone the month of their wedding, and the month afterwards is so totally and completely out of touch with reality it's laughable. :rolleyes:
IF someone had paid me to send a head, I'd send it unless I was in jail. It looks like Hero was shacking with his GF before he decided to get married. If so, it's not like the door just opened and he's first timing it not coming up for air.

Hero said he was broke & being broke doesn't allow you to lay around not working and getting laid even if it is your honeymoon and you want an excuse to get laid. He should work head shipping in with head getting if in fact the head shipping has been paid for.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Is yes...or yet?

Or like so many Comrades, they promote, they take, they disappear?

But Y0RGO do not thinking thus, yes?

·
Registered
184 Posts
IF someone had paid me to send a head, I'd send it unless I was in jail. It looks like Hero was shacking with his GF before he decided to get married. If so, it's not like the door just opened and he's first timing it not coming up for air.

Hero said he was broke & being broke doesn't allow you to lay around not working and getting laid even if it is your honeymoon and you want an excuse to get laid. He should work head shipping in with head getting if in fact the head shipping has been paid for.
You got that right. Tony has no idea for what he is talking about.
He knows nothing about business. Nothing about selling. Nothing about women. Nothing about kids. He must be jet lagged or on crack.
He know nothing about the trans action and how long ago it was. He is fixated on some up coming he knows nothing about.
And also, idiot, if you don't want to sell because you are getting married
then don't sell and tell the people to hold off until he is back.
Seriously? This Tony D guy needs a life and to get a grip on life.
I don't think he knows half of what he thinks he does myself.
I am not sure what a Dude is. But it sounds like you talk punk street lingo
to up you street cred. You talk that way because you are still immature. Did you ever graduate from highschool? You have no life on these forums. I think you really need a job to keep you busy. Nuff said.

·
Registered
203 Posts
zetar72 try sending Heroe a PM, I sent him one two days ago and he responded saying his shipper quit on him and he would personally send out my parts I already paid for when he got back. It does suck having to wait on parts, and I hear where your coming from.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
He knows nothing about business. Nothing about selling. Nothing about women. Nothing about kids. He must be jet lagged or on crack.
He know nothing about the trans action and how long ago it was. He is fixated on some up coming he knows nothing about.
to up you street cred. You talk that way because you are still immature. Did you ever graduate from highschool? You have no life on these forums. I think you really need a job to keep you busy. Nuff said.

Most of what you posted is completely wrong regarding Tony. I was simply saying that Hero should have shipped your parts or at least communicated.

Now you are slinging s hit which is not helpful. Tony may or may not know as much as he thinks he does. He does however know a lot more than you apparently do. Were he available, I would certainly want him working on my Z for instance.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
THEN AGAIN, if Zetar72 wasn't telling the guy there was no rush in shipping, taking a week to reply on shipping inquiries, etc, and so on and so forth....maybe this wouldn't be such a one-sided thing as it's being made out to be!

You told the guy there was no rush to ship, now you want it. WANT IT! WAAAAAANT IT!

I'm all for prompt shipping, but I'm also for realizing that I'm a man of my word and if I say 'There is no rush' and take my sweet time getting back to someone with shipping particulars....I realize I sent a signal... and will reside myself to WAIT like I SAID I WOULD!

And he has NOT sent PM's yet inquiring about this...has he?

As I suspected, Zetar72 is some hick from the northwoods content on screwing deer and eating cheese with a bratwurst shoved up his hiney. Yeah, DUDE, you need to chill out!

You wish you had a job like mine. Because the cost of a head wouldn't freak me out so much, like it is you. I've got a total grip on life, as a little shipping delay won't freak me out where I'm online smearing a guy and telling only half the story!

What kind of sick, diseased individual does that kind of crap?

What's the rush anyway? You won't be driving it for another 6 months...so CHILL DUDE! You got alllllll winter to get head. Maybe on the feed pile, when nobody is watching, if you paint it orange and lie reeeeallly quiet you can pop your own cherry with a Whitetail Hummer!

Loser! :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
zetar72 try sending Heroe a PM, I sent him one two days ago and he responded saying his shipper quit on him and he would personally send out my parts I already paid for when he got back. It does suck having to wait on parts, and I hear where your coming from.
A reasonable man of intelligence indeed! Sent a PM, as I suspected, and got an answer.

Wonder why ZETAR72 is intent on being PUBLIC about it, BEFORE trying PRIVATE communication?

Answer: Because he's a petulant little baby with sand in his pusa and he wants it NOW NOW NOW!

Grow up, kid. This is EXACTLY why I don't sell parts to Z-People in the USA, they want everything for free, and whine to high **** and back when anything upsets their ADDHD view on instant gratifucation.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
And, For The Record, I am in between work rotations in the central Philippine Islands doing repair work after Super Typhoon Yolanda....

See the star, that's where I was...and I'm working just a bit to the 'left' of the eye during the prior week...

Same as I was for 6 months after Katrina hit, and I got to meet Pallnet.

Same as I was for 4 months in Banda Aceh (started 21 January---took three weeks to get clearance to enter the tsunami area from the government.)

Why? Because I can fix it. Where other people say buy a new one, I can fix it. And I've done so on Six Continents.

I just now got confirmation my required parts shipped today (at 23:00 local time) so after sending SMS's to the affected parties, I'm about ready to turn in for the night. Looks like I will be working over Thanksgiving this year, down in "The Yolonda Zone"!

So a word from TEACHER TONY!

CHILL, COMRADE! Or I will have to send some of the bad men to dispatch with you like in the days of The Revolution.

Nice to be at home for a few days and relax between forays into ****, when I got back, we had a little party:

See, the thing the puny wannabe Internet namecaller punks can't stand about me, is not that I'm right so much... or that it looks like boasting of some insurmountable way a fantastical life. It's that I don't need to embellish, I'm just stating the facts. And MAN that REALLY pisses them off!

Well, that, and the fact that they resent that they have no friends because they live in mommies basement. I don't live in mommies basement.

This party sure beat having necrophilic sex with a fresh-shot antlerless deer while a bratwurst was shoved up my hiney and cheddar oozed from my various orifices....which I simultaneously licked...:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
United Kingdom...Home of all worth readings, yes?

Monkey tears off eight-month-old baby's testicles as his mother changes his nappy at a Chinese zoo and EATS one before it can be caught

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413791/Monkey-tears-month-old-babys-testicles-mother-changes-nappy-Chinese-zoo-EATS-caught.html#ixzz2l8FJaw8r

An old man reportedly picked it up but a monkey then snatched it out of his hand before scampering away and eating it before it could be caught.

In another region of commie crazy:
[email protected]@K(if you dare): http://bcove.me/lg4stqrr

But In Amerika...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/truck-nuts-threatdown.jpg

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Much as the youngsters hate it, fat old white dudes with no hair rule...

:D

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Del Gue...:eek:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Most of what you posted is completely wrong regarding Tony. I was simply saying that Hero should have shipped your parts or at least communicated.

Now you are slinging s hit which is not helpful. Tony may or may not know as much as he thinks he does. He does however know a lot more than you apparently do. Were he available, I would certainly want him working on my Z for instance.
Well good for you Junkman as he ain't working on mine.
Why do people feel the need to insert themselves into my business.
I have Pm'ed Heroe more that you think. I recently got that same reply.
But no promises as to when. I have 2 jobs and have no time to jerk around
on forms. One is my own business. I am obligated to meet promises.
Most people just go to work, do something and go home thinking no
more about it. I do not need wet behind the ear blowharts getting into my affairs. When I have a machine shop person set up, I do not screw around.
Maybe some of you but that is not me. I have things to do. I do not need
any of you with lips flapping faster than their brain giving me a lecture. Heroe could have taken 2 minutes and update every one here. Or 2 minutes with each person via PM to update them.
What does that take for an event that is happening weeks away. Really.
No one tells me to chill out. I will decide that. I have had to send people
on my crews at times back to the hall to sit on the bench. Some have this notion they are in charge of the project. They soon find out they are not.
Business is business. Listen. Junkman this is for you. You talk about
slinging? I take plenty and I can dish it back out just as fast. This never would have got to this point if Heroe just did his job. Everyone has busy
times. But you still find a way.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
"Why do people feel the need to insert themselves into my business."

BECAUSE YOU'RE A WHINY BI TCH SLURRING AND SMEARING SOMEONE ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

You really are dumb, aren't you?

That would explain why:
"I have 2 jobs and have no time to jerk around"

NEXT LIFE become SKILLED so you get PAID. This is a BASIC truth in life!

"I do not need wet behind the ear blowharts getting into my affairs."

Well, your educational level and ignorance is showing here... it's 'blowhards' not 'hearts' and if you don't want people in "your" affairs, DON'T MAKE THEM A PUBLIC AFFAIR BY POSTING PUBLICALLY ON AN INTERNET BOARD!

You seem like the one that is 'wet behind the ears' if you haven't figured that out yet! Either that or....

"Heroe could have taken 2 minutes and update every one here."

Did it ever occur to you that sending a PRIVATE MESSAGE (that is what "PM" means, I didn't realise you were so obtuse as to require it be spelled out for you!) you would have gotten an update? It's how I know you DID NOT send any PM's!:eek:

"No one tells me to chill out. I will decide that. I have had to send people
on my crews at times back to the hall to sit on the bench."

AND HERE WE HAVE IT! As I suspected he's an entitlement freak as well as a control freak and he simply CAN NOT STAND that HE IS NOT IN CONTROL and thinks by bullying, abusing, and SMEARING people on the internet he can run this like some corrupt union jobsite. That is not the way things work, kiddo. You DO NOT have control of the situation, I know that pissses you off to no end, but you ARE NOT the end-all of the human race. YOUR needs aren't paramount, and NOBODY CARES what YOU dictate. MANY people here have dealt with the guy and not had a problem. You and another whiny self-interested nihilistic sand in your pusa types have howled because you aren't being serviced like some king. As I posted, there will always be 2% unemployment because there are 2% of the people in this world no matter what will be assholes and can not hold down a job, or be happy with the one they are currently in.... you are part of this 2%! And that you can't see that everybody else has raving reviews you disregard that and start immediately SMEARING the guy because in YOUR CHOSEN field of contact, you didn't get the results you wanted.... well booo hoooo hoooo! If you send a letter to a person who can't read, you get no response. If you shout at the top of your lungs to a deaf guy, you get no response. You were told how to contact, yet you resist, and persist in arguing how you're right and everybody else is wrong. "GIVE US THE MONEY LEBOWSKI!"

"Some have this notion they are in charge of the project. They soon find out they are not."

Then again, some have this notion they are in control of a situation. But they are too stupid to see they are not!

Boy, you really are dumb, aren't you?

"This never would have got to this point if Heroe just did his job. Everyone has busy
times. But you still find a way."

Yeah, and some people understand the HUMAN ELEMENT and don't get all butthurt over a slight delay. I understand you're trying to get your parts before your cash flow stops and you are on state assistance all winter watching the Packers and the Snow Fall.... but some would say if you were smart enough to send a PM instead of going nuclear and making it PUBLIC it would not only show breeding, education, and class, it would show your compassion for the human element of someone in a difficult situation with circumstances you can not know. Instead you come off as some arrogant prick demanding you be serviced, and picking fights with anybody that disagrees with YOUR classification of what happened. YOU SENT NOT A SINGLE PM AND WHEN YOU WERE CONTACTED ABOUT SHIPPING YOU TOOK WELL OVER A WEEK TO RESPOND --- and BEFORE THAT said "You were in no rush"----THAT SENDS A SIGNAL YOU MORON. Just because you changed your mind does not entitle you to bash, smear, or otherwise hammer on someone because you got job stresses as the construction season comes to an end and you get ready for your 6 months on the dole. Then again, people hiring out of "a hall" are usually big on THEIR ENTITLEMENTS and not very understanding of anybody elses. I'm sorry you're not smart enough to get a job where you have more time, and pay sufficient to support yourself. It truly is pitiful. Just be glad you have any job at all with your attitude, and obvious lack of intellectual acumen. To think you have any job with the way you act is amazing. And that you think you are in control of this situation ranting and tilting at windmills like you are....

Boy, you are dumb, aren't you!

:eek:

41 - 60 of 121 Posts