ZCar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Did you keep the 260. Good luck with everything.
Thank you Bill. No I sold them all to fund the move to the new house and stay afloat. Luckily a friend of mine has a thrift store and I got all my furniture there. Couch, TV, bed, pub table, everything furniture wise. I got her some cloths and shoes. The little girl got shoes and medicine and diapers, she likes having a dad. Its nice to know that she has a name to put on a fathers day card she will make at schooI one day. Just kept the isuzu pickup. All thats left is a pile of parts I no longer need that im selling. That money is helping with bills and the wedding expenses. After that Im back to being poor. Lol. Thats why I was hoping you guys would like to be generous because neither of us has much family to speak of and you all are about the closest thing to family I have so I feel like I should share with everyone here... Im footing the bill all alone and its a tremendous stress. But Im happy to do so. If you all could help me carry this stone... It would mean a great deal to me and the family. Thanks for all the well wishes! :)

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I hadnt seen your donation yet tractor man. I thought we were friends... how about you just go ahead and buy that fuel rail and I will discount it ...because we are friends and that can be your donation. You know you want it. I will ban a couple noobs as a bonus. Lol

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Hmmm...

I hadnt seen your donation yet tractor man. I thought we were friends... how about you just go ahead and buy that fuel rail and I will discount it ...because we are friends and that can be your donation. You know you want it. I will ban a couple noobs as a bonus. Lol
SPARE CASH?

Help YORGO out.
Donate some money to YORGO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the real facts!

It has come to YORGO's attention that many people have spare cash.
They literally have more money than they could ever spend!

Unfortunately, YORGO is not in this position. YORGO does not have spare cash.

Here's how to solve this problem. Rather than stuffing money into your mattress, instead of spending your spare cash on stuff like
Harry Potter books, PS2 trash, Spongebob keychain, Paris Hilton party apparrel, RATT tickets, Ruthie the Duck Lady videos, or old 'Wizard of Oz' movies:

Send YORGO some of your money!

The pluses and positives for you:

1. You will no longer feel guilty about having too much money.
2. You will feel so much better.
3. You will be happier knowing that you have helped YORGO out.
4. You, and many others, will be able to continue to experience YORGO.
5. Your Karma will improve.
6. You will gain merit.
7. You will have a warm and fuzzy feelings.
8. You will sleep better.

The pluses and positives for YORGO:

1. YORGO will live better.
2. YORGO be able to afford better tractor.
3. YORGO be able to afford more hot babes.
4. YORGO will be able to pay his bills and expenses.
5. YORGO will eat better.
6. YORGO will be happier.
7. YORGO will be able to party more.
8. YORGO will sleep better.
9. YORGO can come to AMERIKA! (attend wedding night festivities, yes?)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congrats Heroe, starting a new family can be a challenge. But persevere and usually it all works itself out. I'm headed to Savannah in a few weeks myself, love that city.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Seriously dude? You're looking for a dude that just got married about the time you started looking for him?

Why don't you call his honeymoon spot listed on the prior page and ask for "Rory the newly-we'd guy"

I'm sure sending a head would be on my mind the weeks after getting married... Not.

21 - 40 of 121 Posts