Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys:

I'm an old 90 - 96 tech user. I got a 1991 TT, love all Z's. The reason I post and will post in the other sections is because things in my home island (Puerto Rico)aren't going that well economically and politically speaking and know with the Katrina devastation gas prices are going up again. This REALLY SUCKS!! its one thing on top of the other.

I find myselve taking the liberty and hoping forgiveness from the moderators to offer you guys what i sell all over the island wich are hammocks, nicaraguan hammocks. These are the big and beautifull hammokcs handmade of cotton. I still have about 100 left and have no problem offering them to you at the same price that i sell to the store.
Ex: a $90 - $120 hammock will cost you 45.00 + shipping. This is an example of the priciest hammok i got, the prices move down to 40, 35, 29, 17 and 14. that's it. I got cream, multicolored and even Rasta theme hammocks.

Again I really find myselfe trying what i can to make a living and life is getting a bit uneasy around here. Just thought i could help you sleep better under a tree wile you help me live a bit.

Please don't ban me MODS !

I really need all the help i can get.

you can send me an e-mail: [email protected]

i can take pics of any hammock for you to see.

sorry for the inconvinience guys, hope you can understand.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey hibrid, id like to discuss with you just that if you are into chatting about whats going on the world, what we see and can't see.

thanks man

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh don't make me get you started man, i began to read by myselfe all sorts of stuff a few months ago and all I can say is, DAM!!!!

The only thing you can get from reading books is POWER!!!

KNOWLEDGE is POWER

know I'm starting to see that.

I never enjoyed reading before, but for some odd reason i just can't seem to stop picking up any book and reding it.

maybe getting crazy or maybe smarter :)

Send me an e-mail hibrid: [email protected] with your phone if thats ok. I would'nt mind chatting with someone else this type of things, not everyone is ready to see the truth, some prefer to sleep until they die.

Post Edited (Aug 31, 10:17am)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
"Katrina devastation gas prices are going up again. This REALLY SUCKS!! "

No, you jerk, it reall sucks HERE from Katrina. Get your priorities straight. we have dead people still floating in rivers and cities under water without power.

So the price of racing gas for your TT dyno testing is up, BIG DEAL.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude you are an ignorant.

Its obvious you have no clue whats going on here at my homeland, wich is ok.

I sujest that you get your facts together before you let your emotions get to ya and start calling people names.

Now I don't know exacly why you decided to pull the triger on name calling, it could be that someone close to you has suffered the wrath of Katrina, and if that is the case, then i must understand your feelings, but if not, don't make a fool out of your selve ok buddy ;)

Post Edited (Aug 31, 10:25am)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
And you are a spammer, no different form Nigerians. Take it elswhere.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Here is a clue to what's going on:
Author: RED DRAGON Twin Turbo
Date: Jan 16, 9:16am
Hello to all you Z freaks!
My dad just got a 2005 white pearl Escalade and we whant to REALLY BLING IT!
Can anyone tell me where to go to?
Take care

Why not ask daddy for money?

Post Edited (Aug 31, 10:39am)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes after 28 years of driving in a FORD econoline van, my father decided to give himselfe a 2005 ESCALED NO MILES, VERY PRETTY AND YES WE ALL WHANT TO BLING IT, but as life is, things and plans change with time, because you had a greate year now it doesn't mean you'll have a greate year next time. Things have been going REALLY backwards here in Puerto Rico for 6 months and counting. We have to make the best of it, thats it, but if you wanna keep posting on every post i posted, be my guess.

All i see in your typing is anger, ignorance and foolishness.

to the rest you got my info guys :)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Sure I'm angry at people USING Katrina for their own gain.
It never touched Pueto Rico, it struck HERE, twice.
We have dead, injured and a hundred thousand refugees.

Sorry things are not as "bling" as you would like them but don't spam us because gas for your dyno run last week were a little higher than the week before...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG!!!

You are very persistent !

Too bad you are a screwup and you will continue that way until you decide to get your act up together.

My reality is not the same as your reality, so yes i got my own things to worry about duh. That is why a person like you that seems to be allso some sort of racist will never understand and eventually at some point get lost.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
My reality is devastation, displacement, and loss of life.
Sorry you and daddy can't "bling" the new Escalade like you wanted.
How dare you try to make a buck using "Katrina" as a business opportunity.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Please DELET this thread

Why are you SPAMMING the site?

Please DELET this thread.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Please DELET this thread.

Not on drugs, not a racist. I'm a Z person so keep it Z related or delet it/

·