ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although not everyone will agree, I think there are enough of us out there who are willing to make a small contribution to help Derek keep this Forum alive and well and fund improvements.

To follow up on Don's suggestion, those who want to can make a contribution. Derek, if you post a mailing address, I will be happy to help support the forum and my habit.

Hooked and cant live without it....Scottie

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would donate to the cause....cause I cant get enough of this fourm and all the Z info, all the great Guys/Gals, and...well I'll stop there..you get the point.

Laterz

Lloyd "ewan" Tillman

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>How about Canadian $ EH??? ;-)</b>

Eh? How about it? I know they aren't worth much, but I'll donate! :)
Love this site!
ZR8ED.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree Scottie. This list has saved me alot of hours in bringing life back to my z, as well as $$ and is a great place to talk "z". To me this is worth a few bucks!! Also was experiencing withdrawal sysmptoms with the list down...I must be "hooked" :). BTW, Derek's address is listed under contact information on the main page...so all those z-folks who want to help preserve this site...get your check books out..I'm sending my $20 in todays mail.

Oh, ZR8ED...you folks up north can donate twice as much because of the exchange rate :))...I know that sucks but Derek is in CA of the US.
(just kidding ZR8ED and all you folks up north)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to help with this as well. I've been reading the forum for quite some time, and recently gotten more involved in discussions and stuff, and it has definately been a saviour to me at times.

I'll be forwarding some along myself..

Brett
'77Z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<b>I'm in!</b>

Please post a how to on contributions and itis on its way.This site has saved me and my Z several times and now I can help save the site, you got it!
Craig76Z

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.