Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm STUMPED!!!! Here's what I have: 76 280 federal-stock
It was running (not well) before I cleaned the fuel system, from tank to injectors.

It has spark, but not triggering injectors. I have tested the ecu harness and it checks "ok" on all tests. I have replaced injector connectors (9-I forgot the air regulator one), the thermotime sensor, water temp sensor, water temp switch, thermal transmitter, bullet connectors, battery terminals; individually tested the afm, cold start valve, fi relay, throttle valve switch. The fuel system comes up to psi and the regulator opens retuning fuel, system holds pressure. I have 2 ecu's and the car ran with both...have tried both with the same result, cranks but does not fire...would start right up before. I can't think of what I must have done to kill it :-( If any one can come up with some thing I have over looked...I'd be thrilled! Thanks

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>RE: HELP! Checked & Checked-Still Won't Run

You should check the fule injector relay. First check for voltage at FI connectors with key turned to igntion.
If you don't find voltage, the fault has to be either the FI relay or the ignition switch or no power to ignition switch.
Good Luck
Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.