ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been into Z's sence I bought a 71 240z in '88 out in SO CAL. I brought the car to Michigan in '92 with plans to turn it into a weekend roadster. One faitful foggy morning I was forced to run my Z to work and got rear-ended trashing both front and rear of the car, and leaving me with a neck full of problems. I have kept the realatively rust free car for years, and it has come time to put up, or shut up.
I have been waiting for weeks for a password to log on to this forum. Meanwhile, I have been reading all questions that in some way relate to the questions that I wanted to ask. I have to say that thier are some Individuals in this forum that not only are willing to give answers, but they seem to know thier sh*t.
QUESTION;
I have come across a '81 280zx 2+2 in the 'american made' hills of Michigan, and have it in my garage, I have the injected L28 motor and drivetrain ready to pull. What else sould I pull off this car before sending the rusted-out carcus to the junk yard, that I may be able to use for up grades on my 71 Z, ie brakes, struts, muffler bearings?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
save the interior panals and emblems

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hwk60
I have seen ebay auctions for most of the interior stuff that doesn't seem to sell. The interior is light blue and silver. You think I can get rid of the door pannels w/electric widows etc. If so were?

Post Edited (Oct 11, 10:19am)

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
email me gunlaker at [email protected] im here in michigan too, where are you located? Need any help?

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
WHERE in Michigan?

"Hills"?

Where in MI?
I usually troll through annually, or bi-annually. Should be through on the way to Rochester (at least the windsor corner again...)
Maybe I can bring things on my little "parts trailer" that you need...

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
bring me something tony d and help me tune my haltech before it snows!

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
he he he What is this "snow"?

what is this "snow" all you guys talk about and get obsessed about this time of year?

I will have to drive my Z every weekend, it's a pain, I tellsya!

·
Registered
20 Posts
reply from kzoo

I need some interior stuff for my maroon interior 280zx. what in the center dash do you have that is any good.
Ps there is a maroon interior and exterior 280zx and a green out black int 280z at the holland u wrench it right now but I dont know how long they will be there
JOe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.