ZCar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello zdrivers my names Will I live in alaska and I was just given a s30 240z. The owner needed space for snowmobiles and just wanted it gone. It has its fair share of undercarriage rust and the engine accessories were removed but all is there it seems. Any help and guidance I could possibly get I would greatly appreciate. I've always wanted a s30. This isn't my first time being apart of the z family. Previous I use to own an imported 90 tt and a imported 91 n.a 2+2, along with many other imported nissans. Thank you guys ahead of time for any information and help that will get this beautiful old girl back on the road.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window
Vehicle Car Tire Hood Wheel
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Cloud
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Cloud

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome bro, by it was given to you do you mean for free? If so whoever handed it out lost alot of money, but I can already tell it's in good hands; good luck 🤘
Yeah for free. He needed more room in his garage and lost interest in it. It sat for the last 5 years untouch. I recently hurt my back so I haven't had time to really rip into it yet but I can surely tell there's quite a bit of work needed to get it back on the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts