ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I am getting ready to come back home from Afghanistan for a little while, and I am looking to see how much -installation- would cost for new heads. I have some new ones already, but I need them put in by someone else. (Time and Tools problem)
Thanks for any help you can give me! I should be back in the states next month.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
thats going to be costly, I would say almost a grand or somehwere around that , thats almost how much a head gasket job costs, of course I'm talking about dealer pricing I'm sure you can find it cheaper out side of the dealership.

hope you make it home safe, you and everyone else out there.
take care

·
Registered
373 Posts
I had called a place near me and asked them about a head gasket and valve repair job and they wanted $1085.00. But they did say it would be running when I came to pick it up so I did it myself instead and only cost me about three hundred for parts. LOL nice savings. any way that was not at the dealer it was a little rinky dink repair shop on the edge of Louisville KY. just thought I would let you know what your getting into as far as price goes I never tried a dealer I figured it would cost even more to have them do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.