ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oK SO i AM lOOKING FOR SOME WHITER HEADLIGHTS, GOT SOME XENON ONES IN NOW, WHITER THAT STOCK BUT NOT BY MUCH. gOT THE DIAMOND CUT LENSES. aNY HELP??

·
Registered
95 Posts
poor lil john u are mistaken, u dont drive a [email protected]# [email protected]# honda!!!! Stop with all the rice. Go buy a civic and do ur lil mods. spend 5gs on that lil 1.6 engine then come race my near stock 300zxt and let me hand u your a$$. until then stop asking for lil ricer mods. or atleast figure out if u want, power, style, or drivability. cause although u can combine them it is very difficult at times and well u cant just go to walmart and pick up the parts like u do with civics. so since i have already figured out, u beat it nightly to fast and the furious, stfu and sell the nissan to someone who wont fu$% it up.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i really love you too. Thanks for expressing your heartfelt emotions to me, yet again. I just want nicer lights and yet again you have a hearwarming comment to follow my post. thanks again.

Look for yourself

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=483295&cat=25&val=1&page=6

i just like the color of his headlights. Please post again so i can hear your wonderful comments.

Love

John.

excuse me "poor lil john"

·
Registered
293 Posts
go to Victoria British. They have 200mm euro lights with the bulbs for 40 each and each light is flat on the top, no lines like the stock lights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice web page. if that is the way you want your car to look then I see no problem with it. Its your car do what you want. And technically nissan falls into the "ricer" category.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i duno why he did that. wings ruin that car. Yeah they do, thanks for the help/support. Yeah ok nissan what: sentra altima maxima all those are on stillen and i think that prob makes it at least a tuner. 300zx should and is more than a tuner, i don't want to do anything drastic i duno what that dudes problem is. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.