ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Looking to convert my (1986 n/a) headlights and I was wondering what the best brand and type are? Where can I receive the best price and also what do you guys use? If any of you have any pictures of your own cars with the conversion or know of any websites with pictures of them on a 300zx please share them to. I have seen some conversions on E-bay but they seem cheap to me but I might be wrong.

·
Registered
154 Posts
convert it to h4 bulbs or what are you talking about??????
the h4 convertion it worth it looks better is brighter, and the bulbs are cheeper that the seald beams.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this on e-bay (e-bay # 7982644917) is this a good conversion kit? Just seem kind of cheap and maybe a little too good to be true.

·
Registered
455 Posts
no dont do those those are a rip the seller makes his money on shipping. The headlight sealed beam is nice but the shipping is not 25$ for a box that is no bigger than 1ft X 1ft

·
Registered
154 Posts
go to your local autostore they should have something like that autozone or advanced auto, even napa there like 50 dollars, they really looked good on my truck.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well rely if I pay the $26 for shipping and the $10.99 for buy it now then that’s only $36.99 for a complete kit which I don’t think is that bad but is it a good setup? I think 36.99 is to cheap, well at least for a part that goes on a z :).

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Mister_T wrote:

> JDM lights might sound like a good idea but keep in mind that
> they are RHD over there.

Actually, those JDM headlights were also on Euro Zs, some of which were LHD (like this one). The headlights can be adjusted anyway.

Post Edited (Jun 29, 8:14am)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.