ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I think its pretty sick. Just stick with Sylvania Silver Stars, there wayyyyy better.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
yes I use sylvania silverstars on my Z and LOVE them as well.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
If you go with headers you have two options. You can get the ones from Motorsport auto or you can get the ones from Hotshot headers. The ones from MSA come uncoated but you'll defenitly want to pay the extra 75 bucks for the coating. Use the search feature to find out why as I'm not going to go into that right now. The HotShot headers can be had from courstesy nissan for about the same price as the coated MSA headers. The difference between the two is that the MSA ones come with the bung for the smog stuff while the HotShot doesn't. The HotShot ones are more of a racing application one. The only down side is that I'm not sure courtesy still carries them. About 6 months ago they still did but they said they weren't sure if they were going to keep getting them in. Anyway, as for cheap they are in the 300-400 dollar range. Not sure if that is cheap to you or not. Also look to spend another 300-350 to have a shop install them as well as replace a few exhuast manifold bolts that will break. Your last option is the Pacesetter headers but I advise to stay the **** away from those. They are poor quality and don't fit well at all. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dont get any other headers than MSA headers...direct fit from a Z company unlike multi making Paceseter brand. Pacesetter never line up and require much modification

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.