Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have an early 72 E-88 head I want to rebuild for my 73 240Z. My head in my Z is starting to burn alot of oil and i would like to sup up my Z a bit. I have acces to a set of Triple Webbers (six pack) for 200$ and would like to put a header and intake and port and polish my head. WOuld you people give me any tips you have for pumping up my car that is $ effective and keeps my car looking stock. Could you tell me what i need to go threw to rebuild my head to get the most HP out of it with out spending a ton of money. I have already read Brian Littles articles at the Z garage but I would like to get advice from people on this thread. Thanks for all your Help.

Dustin Morris

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello again, It would be great to get some advise on a new cam or valve tricks If people would kind enough to devolge info.

Dustin Morris

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dustin If this is your daily driver I'd sugest that you don't mess with a good thing. Cams and Valve work add up to some serious $$$. For a Cam contact Mortorsports or Tweeks they also give tech advice. Head work is best left to the speed shops. Just walk in to a reputable shop and tell how fast you want to spend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.