ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops... to the 84-89 guys, but I know WE all posses a keen eye to ferret out Z's, wherever and whatever they might be...

So I will ask y'all too...

I used to own a 74 260, and a 78 280 2+2. Both of which I regret selling, despite having driven them for a DECADE. Anyway, my question is... has anyone seen a convertible 1974 260Z (perhaps still with an air dam) pre-impact bumpers, maybe in South Florida? Just wondering if it still out there turning heads, or has been crushed for scrap. I only have one photo (that includes a much younger ME). It does have one distinguishing feature though, that unless changed, should make it stand out against all the other chopped topped Z's. It had the "boot" section of a "Triumph Stag" welded just around the impromtu opening, and NO trunk lid. Though I suspect these might have been "fixed."

ANY convertible Z photos, (not STOCK covertibles though) would also be GREATLY appreciated and received at:

[email protected]

P.S. And "yes" I might like to win her back, or at least confirm her demise.

P.P.S In case anyone "still" wonders why boats, cars, and planes are named after "chicks," it's cause boats, cars, and planes are temperamental, but still way too much fun to leave PARKED...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.