ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Summit Racing Catalog is the Bomb!

Dude -- Summit Racing catalog is the Bible of Cool Stuff for GM/FoMoCo. A 'must have' for all car nuts.

While you are exporing this "alternate lifestyle," you may wish to consider checking out

http://www.jeggs.com

Once you start getting their catalogs, you might begin to wonder how come none of that awesomely cool stuff is available for for Zed.

If they want to charge you for Canook postage, PAY IT. It's worth it.

BTW, is CANOOK a deragatory word? If so, my apologies. Or, is it like "Yank"?

· Registered
507 Posts
Best source for parts IMO

Willie,
you said "how come none of that awesomely cool stuff is available for for Zed"....

I'm not sure I agree with you. I have definately purchased more parts from Summitt than MSA or VB or the likes. All the oil cooler parts are applicable, the radiators too. My Painless wiring harness came from them, as did all my gauges.
I even got my Z specific ARP fasteners from Summitt. Flywheel and brake rotors too.

As to your comment "Summit Racing Catalog is the Bomb!"...

Yep.. I definately agree with you

The only downside is the sheer volume of catalogs you will get. When I cleaned my house this weekend I threw away over 50 summitt catalogs.

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sort of except it's Canuck

Pretty hard to insult a Canuck eh? It use to be all you had to do was say you hold a hockey stick like a girl but it doesn't work any more because there is lots of good girl players now. I will definatly check out getting a catologue!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.