ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Mr Christian's auction on eBay last week, there's a pair of TT oem chromes coming from Tennessee to WA state soon. Thanks also to the very helpful soul here who posted the auction notice, yew no who yew R. The auction went very well, ended up at $202 the pair, plus $40 shipping.

Moving up to oem chromes will realize my dream of keeping Golden Bullet stock as possible, but plenty sexy. I'm halfway there now, gotta find a pair of chrome 7.5s for the front end and my spring upgrade is on the calendar. I have lots of miles left in these Potenza RE940s, so will keep them on the front, but I'm doubtful I'll find a similar pair in the correct TT size for the rear. I have been able to get the asymetrical RE940 at CostCo for around $120 each, but I'm sure they have been superceded by now.

Anybody know of Bridgestone RE940 tires in Z sizes where you live? Anybody got a great used pair in the TT rear size? If I fail to find them, what is the best Bridgestone on the market now for the oem 16" wheel sizes?

·
Registered
249 Posts
A great Bridgestone tire that we seel at my shop (Firestone/Bridgestone Dealer) is the Bridgestone Potenza G009... It's a directional V-Tread tire that has got lots of grip. Available in many wide sized tires for a good footprint (especially in 16 inch wheel sizes)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.