ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My customer gave me a gift today. I guess he was happy with me!! Anyway These are beautiful, and are store quality on hardboard then framed. A one and only. He may do one for you to. Very reasonable, and it is soooo cool. Z ya

Post Edited (Apr 4, 5:18pm)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
very cool. Id like one. :)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Are you selling theses? If so how much?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My customer I sold a used pathfinder to made them for me. It is his industry. I told him that I would show all of my Zcar.com freinds them, and he might be able to sell them. How much would you guys be willing to pay for one. This is not just a poster, it is a very nice picture to show off your ride. I LOVE it, and its going up tonite! Let me know how much you would pay for one to be made for you, and I can let him know. Z-ya

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Id be willing to spend up to $40-$50.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
40-50? thats a bit much.....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$40-50 a bit much?? I was thinking more. I bought a print from the mall for $23.00 and had it framed for $40.00. And that was some generic poster, not a one of a kind, custom print of your Z. Nobody works THAT cheap!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Just give us a price and ill see if its reasonable.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I sell Acura cars. I do fix up cars on the side for extra income. And about the picture, it was made for me. I suggested to the guy that does these that I would post a picture of it, to see if there were any intrest. There are NONE for sale. These are made to order. He does not do these "Z" prints or any for that matter as an income sorce. I thought there were several of us that would want one, and would inquire about it. But I dont want to waste his time if nobody wanted to pay for them. Thats why I asked if any body wants one made for them of there car. If you want one of my Z we can talk to. I wont sell mine. Ill ask him to print a new one, but only if he can cover his time and costs. Z31 pictures and posters and things like that are very hard to find these days, and one of these would be neat to have.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
well find out how much hes willing to make these for, if hes willing at all. it seems theres definitly a interest from the board here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.