ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, earlier today I went and checked out and 1991 TT for a friend of mine and made sure everything was good to go on it. Other then one flaw in the paint outside and a little tear in the drivers side seat everything was good to go. He bought the car a little while later for $6500 out the door tax tags and title. So about 5:00pm he swings by my house with another one of our friends with him. I go outside check out the car again shoot the **** for a while when he asks me what the **** am I waiting for get in. At which point he reminded me it still didnt have insurance. So I got in backed it out the driveway avoided the mass of traffic at the end of my street (TLC and that **** Trading Places show has my street all screwed up). So its still a little wet outside which made the short drive kinda fun and hindered some fun. After driving it around for a few minutes I finally get my chance to get on it turning onto another street. I slow down enough so that I cna put it in 1st gear and hit it the rear end comes out ever so slightly with a bad case of wheel hop to go along with it I run it up to about 60 and let out. I finally hit a red light (sad when hitting redlights is fun) I rev the car up to about 3k the light turns green and I feather out on the clutch till I get full traction and let the pedal drop shift into 2nd and then into 3rd where I let off. So as of right now im still sitting here smiling.

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twin how do you think I feel. Though I just fell into an unexpected $250 so im that much closer to the remainder of parts I need :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.