ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took a raod trip through Arizona and discovered not only does my a/c settings are stuck on the dash blower , there is a profuse leak on the passenger floor board. I have only owned my 88 for 1 year. I'm pretty sure I bought the car with issue,195k. You can see aged h20 stain/damage.No rain during road trip.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I recently took a raod trip through Arizona and discovered not only does my a/c settings are stuck on the dash blower , there is a profuse leak on the passenger floor board. I have only owned my 88 for 1 year. I'm pretty sure I bought the car with issue,195k. You can see aged h20 stain/damage.No rain during road trip.
Sounds to me like the A/C condensation drain is clogged. Find the drain hose and stick a piece of coat hanger wire up it to clear it out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If it isn't the condensate drain for the A/C it might be a hose going to the heater core.

·
Registered
575 Posts
this can also be the passenger side T-roof drain tube leaking like mine did. It runs from the t roof drain, down the A pillar, beside the dash and out side. Sometimes the drain sealant cracks too in the T roof channel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts