Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

I'm in the process of changing the lights in the guages of my 260z from green to a red or orange color (to suit my new headunit.. yes im sad but it'll look ace). Just wondering if anybody out there had done similar conversions to their Zeds and had any specs on the globes, what different sized globes there are and any other little tricky bits that I may encounter!

I know that the larger ones are around 3.5w with a green cap over them, and that the actual guage faces have a bit of a green tinge to them, but I'm probably putting replacement faces over them as well.. which bring me on to my next bit! Does anybody have a scanned template of the Zed faces for a '74 260z Coupe that I could print out on to a plastic?

I know people who've done this before, but they aren't sure where the templates are.. And thought that before I go and rip all of mine out to scan them in, I'd ask if anybody had them around!

Anyways, cheers guys

Will - Arch - http://www.zerounited.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
For the white faces try Ideal Z or Strictly Z....links in the link section of zcar.com. Let us know how you come out on the colour change...I'd love to change mine to red.

Cliff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.