ZCar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experience out there with these? The 635-700 RWHP claim is making me salivate. I figure my GT525's with 10K on them might soften the financial blow. Any input?

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Ive never heard anything bad about them. That kit ash is selling right now sounds like a great deal. I was thinking that or 2560RS if not those. I'd only be curious what the spool up is like on those.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
We have talked about this before Daveyboy, you liked the spool of yours vs the instant on getting nailed in the arse by a mule kick that the turbos Mega and Zinster have. Personally i love my 2560s but for the same amount of work of fabbing that went into mine i might have chosen the 2860s. You cant go wrong.

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do like mine, it is also however true that enough is NEVER enough when going to the dark side. Since I got my wider tires in the rear I am having trouble burning rubber through third and it's got me bummed out. I need a fix. :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Has your car been dyno tuned??

I have seen some pretty dramatic increase in output in some of the tunes that SpecialtyZ, and Ash have done. If you haven't, I would probably look for a good tuner, and see if that doesn't net you enough power to roast your tires better...

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it's been tuned and runs quite well, I am just too used to it and need a bigger kick in the pants.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Dave, I thought I was having that issue myself before I left for Honduras. Now that I'm back and havent driven the car for 6 months, you should try that... Way cheaper =P hahaha

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, 6 months would do the trick, my Wife probably wouldn't like it though. Welcome home Dude! How long you in town? I'll be in NC next week for X-mas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts