Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any experencie?

F1 RACING STAGE 3 with 6-puck Carbotic(Carbon Metallic, a new composite material that is more safer and durable than the copper ceramic) clutch kit is the perfect set up for 83 - 86 Nissan 300ZX Turbo with upto 326 HP and 305 ft/lbs of torque. F1 RACING STAGE 3 clutch kit comes with 6 puck type disc with Carbotic friction material that are resistant to slippage and burst. The discs have high capacity 6 sprung center dampers to reduce the drive train shock and impact. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines and the pedal efforts will be slightly higher due to the higher clamp loads. All F1 RACING clutches require 500 mile break-in periods.

thats what they say also say it retails for somethign dumb like $600

xtd racing clutch

for 280zxt - 86 300zxt

6 puck "MIBA" copper ceramic disc %60 greater torque holding?

- i think i have heard of xtd but i dont know

anybody want to say which if any is better or do i just do an blind dart throw and pick up whatever one?

Post Edited (Oct 25, 10:26pm)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: gripforce f1 clutches? any good any bad? - xtd racing clutch

the gripfore mentions an 12 month 12000 mile limited wrrenty thing wereas the xtd says nothing

·
Registered
107 Posts

how is the 6 puck in traffic? do you notice much of a difference compared to the full face? :)

·
Registered
7,924 Posts

yeah. it definitely grabs harder than a full face clutch. It takes awhile to get used to, but now that I've had it in for a bit I can drive it just fine in traffic. I like it a lot actually.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

well ill let you guys know how the gripforce stage 3 6 puck works after i get it all installed rated at 326hp 305 torque $186 shipped

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.