ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a greddy profec A but i didnt get any instrucions on how to install it. I looked on greddys website and the instructions dont make sense. Off the main little computer there is a power/ground wire. Do i want this on a wire thats hot all the time, or just ignition? I had it on ignition because it seems like it would be on all the time, but then it "resets" when u turn it off. So im guessing it has an automatic shutoff mode? Next problem is the vacuum hose installation thing

The solenoid thing has 4 nipples, 3 on top and one on bottom. Well on greddys site it doesnt show what to do with the bottom one, so do u leave it unhooked? Anyways, it says to put a line that is right after turbo/before i/c in the one nipple, then a line from the intake manifold on the other nipple, then the third nipple to the wastegate thing. Now im confused, for the wastegate to open doesnt it need a vacuum source, so where does it get this because all the lines i hooked up to it are boost. I test drove it and the boost spiked no matter how i connected the lines. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.