ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for anyone that plays video games and cares the new Gran Turismo game features a Z31 in it. I saw the list on the Playstation 2 site just a few minutes ago. I thought that was pretty cool they included our car in the game.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where did you get that pic? is this from your game? if so tell us how she handles in the game! Im to broke to buy this but I will eventually!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Nah - After I read your post I did some Internet research and game across a registry of all of the cars and a basic picture for each.

I'm a web programmer/designer and I spend more time on the Internet then off of it so it's become 2nd nature. I even have a Z website I've put together but I've been working 50 hours a week and haven't been keeping up with it as sad as it makes me (zheritage.com).

I need to buy GT4 as well - wife is in nursing school - nuf said.

- Stu85na

·
Registered
129 Posts
last i saw on the gamestop.com website, it comes out on the 24th, thursday. Can't wait to get it, got my reservation on it last year october or so.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Why does it have a hood scoop (turbo) and 4 lug wheels (n/a)?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Good catch valkyrievf2x. Last I heard they went through a lot to try and keep the cars as accurate as possible in both looks and the way the car drove as well as how fast it was. I guess they weren't that careful. Hey, nobody is perfect.

As for the Grand theft auto San Andreas mentioned I beat it last December 100%. I had beat the story line the end of Nov but had to wait for school to get out before I could do all the side crap for 100%. Surprisingly I beat the story mode in about a month while going to school 5 days a week and working on the weekends. Still I managed to get A's and B's in my classes. Now I'll have to juggle GT4, finishing this semseter, applications to med school, and the MCAT. Should be a fun year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.