ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id show you noobs what to watch out for: the first sentence is from me

get the **** out of here you tool

David Fox <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Dear Seller,
I am Mr mark ,I came across your above mentioned posted item for sale
and i am highly interested in it.Kindly get back to me if it is still
available for sale,the name of the item for sale,If it Is full
option?,The current condition,the pics if available and your last offer and the
asking price.The mode of payment will be through A Certified
Cheuqe.Kindly get back to me asap...
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
That's why when I have something for sale, I usually post about it on the forum pertaining to the year, and tell someone to email me for details.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got one right after I listed a couple things. I wrote back and said I will trade him 4 goats and his eldest daughter for a few parts.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love those thing I lead on all those scammers as long as I can, this one ******* actually sent me a money order it was so fake it wasnt even funny. Anyhow I sent him a package with a bunch of my dogs **** i collected in my backyard :). I never heard back from him

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got my E-mail on here and never recieved one yet I guess they remember me from when I was going to sell my Z and I told them to come to my house with cash in hand personally and I would take their offer HA HA HA he never showed up so I kept my Z and fixed it myself and the rest is history.

·
Registered
76 Posts
dont gotta love the emails, gotta love the people who keep starting threads every few days about the emails. They all look alike and make me dizzy.

its the internet, get over it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.