ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard about twin turbo z31's coming out of the land of the rising sun when all we got were the single turbo's. I've been looking for an example of one online for quite sum time now, but no luck. Then I thought, why not put an RB26DETT motor in and make my own. Any thoughts? Any one know if that myth is true and if so, did they use a straight or V6?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
no Z31 came from the factory with more than 1 turbo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know none came to the U.S. But my question was if they existed abroad. Do you know the answer to that FOR SURE?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
if you are frefering to my answer.....

i didnt say none came to the USA with two turbos. reread what I said. from the FACTORY. the Z31s came from a factory in Japan.

theres a reason why you are not finding ANY information on a twin turbo Z31....figure it out yet?

·
Registered
657 Posts
here maybe i can help

THERE ARE NO TWIN TURBO Z31's . THEY NEVER CAME FROM THE FACTORY

THAT WAY, NOT IN JAPAN, NOT IN THE US, AND NOT IN CANADA........... BUT

YOU CAN CONVERT TO A Z32 TT MOTOR........ IT WILL JUST COST MORE

THAN YOU WANT TO SPEND..........

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
when asking a question its not smart to say things like "duh" when someone trys to answer YOUR question. you're not talking to your relatives here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"duh!" is my signature chezam, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. Is that all you came on here for was to nag like a relative or did you actually intend to give some insight on my original post? Btw, there is NO need to get personal with comments such as yours, it'll only make me laugh. I only have time for useful info or comments like inqui-Z-tor. Thanks for the info btw inqui-Z-tor. That website is awesome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's 'signAture', not "SIGNITURE". Obviously "Hooked on phonics" didn't work for you. But i'm not here to waste my time on ignorance. I'm here for the same main reason the rest of us are: an exchange of ideas and advice on the famed z31. So if what you have to say has NOTHING to do with the original topic, do us ALL a favor and just don't type. I'll get off my soap box now...

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
just another day in the Z31 forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.