Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats just stupid ugly !!!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-300ZX-Nissan-300ZX-Custom-Coupe-2-Door_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6398QQitemZ4565587010QQrdZ1>

Post Edited (Aug 3, 9:19pm)

·
Registered
373 Posts
HA HA HA looks like a hotwheels car I used to have LOL so ugly I burned it

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah its one ugly thang! been posted on the 90-96 forum couple times. Good work, bad taste.

·
Registered
559 Posts
dang dude

i dont know...

just ugly haha.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Good Lord 2th. Where in the **** do you come up with this stuff. Dude.....you got way too much time on your hands. LOL J/K buddy. If I had a dog that ugly, I'd shave his butt and.......will, you all know the rest of that line. Here in Florida, we don't allow cars that color north of the Miami city limits or south of Orlando. Here in central Florida, we call that color "Target Green". LOL

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sometimes I just get bored and sit around on ebay and try to find stupid sh*t like this :)
question is what are you doing here, thought you sold your car??

·
Registered
724 Posts
I did sell it. Does that mean I'm banned from the forum? LOL. I'll get another. I'm a Z31er for life as well, just like you. I'm just in between Z's. Next one will be #13.....and probably the last. It'll take time to find exactly what I'm looking for but.....I'll find it.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats because it so freaking ugly :)

hey specter,
NEVER SAY NEVER

and

NEVER SAY IT"S THE LAST ONE.

two rules YOU KNOW you'll break :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
2th...........I stand corrected. By the way, you never did answer my question. Does your spouse like the Z32? Have a great weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.