·
Registered
724 Posts
Congrats you guys. Way to go.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I had an excellent time!

It was great to meet you Colin and jerky as well. I HAD A BLAST! Congrats again for winning 1st place in the z31 category! You are quite modest! Looking forward to the next get together. I wish I lived closer, I would love to meet up again next weekend for that event but it's 2 hours each way for me at the moment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
pics pics pics!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
We should have some pictures as we go along. I actually didn't take any (shame shame shame) but I don't have a digital camera. 88hybrids brother jerky took several pictures, hopefully we can gather those and post them at some point. I've got the web space to post em'.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations Colin and Kevin. although i believe "the Hybrid" should have won 1st modified! " Mule" had a beautiful 350 z, but i dont believe that bolt-on parts and body kits are mods. I considered 1-off parts and custom engine work to be modifications. But anyways, Colin's low mileage z31 was well deserving of the first place prize for "Best Z-31". and if they had an award for best "fixer-upper" or "worst interior" Stu and I would of had a heated battle for 1st!!!lol. I was very happy to meet all of you, Stu and Colin are great guys, and I look forward to seeing all of you again a.s.a.p. Just like I had always known, Z owners everywhere, are great, kind, honest and helpful. The people at the "Gateway Z Club" are awesome, and make us all feel like we're family in one way or another, whether you've been a member for 100 years or 1 day, they take you in and make you feel welcome! I am happy to have joined the "GAteway Z Club" this weekend, and I'm sure Kevin, better known as "88 Hybrid" is happy to have joined also!!! Sorry I wont see you on sunday Stu, I wish you could make it. But I will see everyone else on or nice cruise sunday, and anxious to see Colins "turbo Car". Great Fun !!! " Live Z or Die"!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres some pics.

presidents car, mines next to it

jerkys car

anniversary z

another 86 na

the lineup

the winners

ill post pics of the other cars as they come in

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
That 350Z does look very nice! Would like to see a front on veiw; **** nice bodykit. Not to sure about the bling bling homie wheels but still nice.

I want a 2ft tall trophey for my Zed :( lol

/me is jealous

Great photos; thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Yeah, it's fairly easy to keep a 2 year old car nice. What would that Z33 look like after 20 years, I wonder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.