ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a good Auto Body Shop in the Portland area that does real body work not just changes parts, and also does custom work ,as well as paint. As far as I am concerned they are vary fair in cost. CLASS- N - KUSTOM AUTO BODY 2404 NW Nicolai St. 503-220-4146 They are doing some rust repair on the floor and some body work on the roof of my car. I wouldent take my Z in there if I dident think they were good. Gary Portland

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the Beaverton area but there are several of us from all around the Ptln area. Genben greydog just to mention a few ,If you can use some early 240 parts one of the guys just bought a parts car ,I think it is a 72 . Gary by the way if you are using SUs If you want to borrow a uni-sun or a color-tune I have both. Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gary -

I live out in Hillsboro and work downtown. I'm fairly new to the Portland area. I've aquired a '71 240 recently and have been completely stripping the car for a restore. I didn't find as much rust as I expected, but I'll have to have a spot on my driver's site floorboard repaired. How extensive was the damage on your car and what was the estimate to fix it like?

Also, can you recommend a welding service in the area? I am considering having sub-frame connectors fabricated and installed to stiffen the unibody.

Thanks
Wagz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.