ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I head out on the 1st to basic. I didn't sell my car so its gonna sit in the shop with my mustang. I have decided to keep it instead on getting a TT. The conversion well take place when I get a little bit of leave. I am also gonna do some upgrades when I do the conversion. The reason why I am gonna go this route is to have a sleeper, I dont need all-wheel steering, and dont want the TT comp. Its gonna be at least a year before I get the chance to work on it. I have enjoyed this forum alot and thank everyone who has helped me. And hopefully someone has learned from my mistakes. I am gonna try uploading a pic if I can figure it out. Maybe dad will crank it every now and then, but if not its getting a new engine anyways. I hope everyone keeps their Z on the road. I have 1 1/2 months of basic 9 months of tech. then sub a dive school. I am gonna miss coming on here and reading all the posts at night, even though I barely write any. Wish Yall Well. Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I missed the mustang at first, after driving a Z for over a year its gonna be hard. I have no idea how to post a pic anyone know if there is a help section or simple instructions. Thanks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah go to imageshack.com and host it there. Afterwards post the last link that it gives you and put and [/img ]. Basically but the link in between the two up there but take out the spaces i put in the end of the g.

What branch are you going to go to?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Navy. Submarine Electronic Computer Field, and maybe diver. It may take awile I have dial up. :(
Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It worked. Hopefully the tire shop will remember me when I go back to get my front rims fixed. R and L on the rim and they still get them mixed up, but they said that they could fix it for me. Just dont have the time. Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
508 Posts
Kevin stay safe & I hope the diving class will be as much fun as the z. I don't post very often either.

·
Registered
76 Posts
H
Hi. Kevin Good to know guy's like you are out there! Take care.

Allways pack your raincoat on the top in your duffelbag

Later ZBO

·
Registered
121 Posts
Obviously the air force, there is mostly divers and submarines there....

J/K

lol

it's the Navy, read the posts above

Post Edited (Jan 31, 8:07am)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks yall, Basic is in Chicago Il. I have never experienced cold weather either. I think they ask for volunteers for shoveling snow. My hand will be raised, just so I can say,"I played in snow". Going for my final drive in the Z today. Time to find some Hondas, so I can get a few more kills before I leave. I will catch up with yall tonight, theres 90% tread on my tires time to burn it off. Thanks again, Kevin

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
You'll learn a lot about the world and more importantly yourself and what you are capable of. Good luck,

steve

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Thank YOU!!! ...................

Its people like you that keep us free and sets an example of self sacrifice that is truly above and beyond what the vast majority cares to do. You sir as all who serve this great country in the military, have a special place of honor with me. May God bless and protect you in your service.
MaxDoc

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, Yall are the kind of people that make me fell good about what I am going to do. Everyone is strangers to each other but willing to lend a hand in helping each other. I hope to talk to yall soon, but I probably want be able too. We will see, and I will keep all Z owners in my prayers. Thanks Kevin
P.S. I will say prayers for the non Z owners as well. They will need it to get over their loss.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Have fun at basic. You will look back one day and remember all the good times! I am in the Air Force and I went to basic in 1990. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.