ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep goin up to z-addict's for my tbelt service on wednesday... woohoo! also ive got some good news about my red car. the other people\s insurance totalled it and agreed to pay me off for it! amazingly... so now its happy days! just wante to let that out.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
That's awesome TIM... good luck on the tbelt service... you know you need to get pics, but that's always a given with your posts anyways... later man

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey probably when you guys done with the 120k,maybe you guys can come over,so we can meet and have a nice cold one,ill have budweiser this time dave,no coronas or heniekens,or maybe hooters ,for some breasts,upps i mean wings,laters.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dave you just shot yourself in the foot... now you cant take any credit for doing the tbelt work on my car lol. im bringing the following: a shitload of music for the drive, change of clothes/plastic bag. a bit of coolant (should i get some before i come up? i'll call you tomorrow) um the tbelt kit obviously, check book, and some cash.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
taunt luminar the minor with the booze?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Hey Tim...at what time are you heading up there? Are you going solo? I'm off on wednesday...thinking of maybe joining you. Not sure though....I'll call you later.

generzx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.