ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont even know what to say... so i'll just smile =)

Post Edited (Jan 24, 8:59pm)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: god i've been waiting for this day for a long time! (PICS!!!

there would have been no way i could afford this on normal terms, it took all my christmas money and then some. i gotta say, **** it looks purdy! i JUST put it on and will have pics of it on the car by tomorrow. hopefully soon i'll be able to get a good vid up too.

also, freeflow... if you're reading, man i see what you mean about wanting the reso'ed H-pipe! that sucker RUMBLES!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts

I would love to get that setup but it is just too loud for my tastes.

Post Edited (Jan 26, 2:52pm)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

I had stillen prior to getting LaBree. Keep this in mind:

-Stillen is not that much, if any, cheaper
-The whole time you have teh Stillen you will go "<SIGH> Man I wish I had gotten what I REALLY wanted"

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

You have exactly what I'm thinking about getting. So please, if you can post some good audio clips at different RPM ranges once it's installed... I would really appreciate it!

I'd really like to hear that setup on an NA.

Post Edited (Jan 25, 6:13am)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts

you know ive thought about it for a LONG time now.... and the dual tip is just more appealing then my grapefruit shooters. once i get some cashflow again i am goign to get a labree catback...

·
Registered
575 Posts

Do you any of you know where I can just buy the H or X pipe section?

I already have aftermarket mufflers that sound really good, but I have a hole in the right side section between the muffler and the cats. So, I was thinking of just getting that section replaced with either an H or X pipe.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

what was your price shipped for your setup there. I will need exactly what you have what did you pay?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

generzx: i actually bought some test pipes awhile back and got a killer deal on some magnaflow cats and had a local shop weld the cats in place. so now i have brand new exhaust from the manifolds back =)

z-carr: i'll definately get to recording some good audio/possibly video clips of the car in different rpm ranges, idle, driving, etc. (also if you've heard tsefreeflow's video clip of his high flow cats + labree w/reso'ed x-pipe.... personally i think mine sounds way different. so i'll try to get those clips up soon, as well as pics of it on the car!)

lum: i truly love the look of this exhaust, at first i'm not quite used to it compared to stock (due to the added bling factor) but dang man it looks gorgeous!

eric: you can get an x or H pipe from specialtyZ but chances are it might not fit correctly. you might need to have a shop redo your muffler inlet pipes. or you could have a shop make it for you in the first place.

pozterboy: i believe it came to 895 shipped..... pretty big hole in the pocketbook. like i said earlier i wouldnt have been able to get something nearly this nice if it wasnt for all that x-mas money!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

I WANNA HEAR it NOW!! :0(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.