ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This car was powerd by a turbo 3.8 buick motor. I say was because it hit the wall and was totalled last weekend at the races. Owner's name is Paul and hails from Toronto. Recently he put in a Dutweiller motor and was turning 9.40's in the quarter. Cool
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: GN powered 280zx does 9.40s!!</b>

Sure looks like a sleeper! Where did he crash it? I personally know of more than 200 Z cars in the Toronto area but I have never seen that one before. Is it strictly a 1/4miler? If so that would explain why I never saw it around before.
Nothing like discovering a Z on a web site from...from...from? where is this board originating from anyway? I assume it is California. Anyway, nothing like discovering a Z on this site that is relatively in my backyard so to speak. oooohhhh aahhhh the power of the internet at work!!
I'm just glad I never saw him at a set of lights!!!!!!!!
ZR8ED.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: no website, just the pic

i got it off one of the GN vendor pages. All it has is the picture and the times it runs. I heard it crashed last weekend on the GN mailing list so I asked around about it and found out the other info. All I know is what I posted, but apparently the owner is a serious racer ands will build something else. What I don't know. Maybe a first generation Z with the same motor? probably not.
greg
71 240z

P.S.: I had asked for pictures when I heard it wrecked and somebody sent me the URL where a "before" picture was. I don't think there are any "after" pictures, but if I see any I'll post them. National performance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.