ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Forum Members,
I have a rare opportunity to give back to an old high school teacher that has helped many students (me included) in the world of engineering drafting and architectural design. He is the proud and original owner of a 1971.5 240Z with all matching serial numbers. It is in excellent condition. Some minor fuel and exhaust line work is needed. He'd like to sell it to the highest bidder. I have volunteered to help him in his quest. It is my understanding that in order to maximize the value of the car, the serial numbers need to certified. Does anyone know who provides this service in Southern California? Thank you in advance for you help! Signed: a sixty year old architect.....

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Dear Forum Members,
I have a rare opportunity to give back to an old high school teacher that has helped many students (me included) in the world of engineering drafting and architectural design. He is the proud and original owner of a 1971.5 240Z with all matching serial numbers. It is in excellent condition. Some minor fuel and exhaust line work is needed. He'd like to sell it to the highest bidder. I have volunteered to help him in his quest. It is my understanding that in order to maximize the value of the car, the serial numbers need to certified. Does anyone know who provides this service in Southern California? Thank you in advance for you help! Signed: a sixty year old architect.....
The serial numbers are stamped on to the body of the car on the firewall. Near the top edge on the left side, driver's side in the states. No need to have them certified.

If you really want to sell it try classiczcars.com.

Sorry zcar.com but CZCC gets more traffic and actually has storage space for pictures. This site is very low budget. I haven't been able to post a picture here for years. And we all know what happened to Photobucket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts