ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mike87t you need to give it up i said sorry if i bother you, but for you to go into another forum and into one of my topics because i had a question for z32 owners and say that it was another stupid comment is taking it too far...if you CAN answer a question of mine then do it if you have nothing to say but redicule and melicious comments then refrain from responding...i may be 17 but it seems im being a whole **** of a lot mature then you...now give it up

·
Registered
657 Posts
****............ he called it.......... you are 17.......

i dont see why you both dont just drop it........... but thanks for the entertainment...........

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
there's nothing wrong with being young, I'm only 18. But don't give us young people a bad name by asking stupid questions.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I can see where 17_6 is coming from. That does sound like it is a bit over the top even if he is young and his Z knowledge isn't sharp. I bought my Z when I was 15 years old and I've taken good care of it now at almost 22.

Also, we are here to share knowledge and seek answers, not have pissing matches with each other.

-Stu85na

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Then we must be subjective on WHAT is asked. Nobody wants to waste there time on some stupid question. They are just opening themselves up to some ridicule. Just because you are young, does'nt mean you HAVE to be ignorant. Z-ya

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres the thing...ive helped people with some things...spark plug removal...nonfunctional heating (in which alot of other people have gave similar answers to)...the white smoke question in which i learned some crap too...its not like i dont know anything about these cars...i have worked on mine for near 2 years now...Spark plugs...alternator...exhuast...intake (whoopty doo)...rear shocks...and recently trying to fix electrical problems in the Tach, fuel gauge through wiring diagrams...im obviously not retarded and i obviously am pretty well off then alot of people way over 17 in this forum...im jsut tired of **** being thrown in my face because some smart ass believes i have bad responses or gives me some **** about my posts..thats bullshit i agree im done with it some people just need to grow up

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I've only been involved in Z31's for 6 months now...imagine what searching and reading can do for you!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeh my car was also confusing with my z being my first fuel injection car, Ive had my z since I was 19 ive owned it for 4 years now and can tackle many projects just takes time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.