ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been awhile since I've really been able to drive a Z and now I can. My Z is all inspected and registered. Just got it back from the body shop friday. Had the rear quarter panels on both sides fixed and the floors fixed (rust issues). Had a new tie rod and ball joints installed before that. That was all part of the inspection. Now I just have to get new struts and springs cuz the ride is harsh and I can hear some squeeking when I drive it from the suspension area (What could that be?) Also, do these cars always run hot? I just can't wait untill it drives good and all :)

Well here are some pics of my ride, thought I would share. Pics are a little old, were taken when the snow was melting and NO I don't drive it on the road in the winter.

Post Edited (Jun 5, 4:03pm)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Getting around to driving the Z again!! (Pics included-dial

th2thmansZ - I am from New Hampshire (In the boonies lol)

·
Registered
373 Posts

nice car I drove mine all winter long till it broke down in feb . I'm hoping to get it fixed in about three week though I haven't had the money or time to work on it till now work ,new marriage ,and all but I love the color of your car it looks great.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks. This specific model (50th Anniversary Edition) only came in this color. The paint # is 365.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.