ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Milage

729 views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  DAD7751 
#1 ·
I was wondering what kind of gas milage everyone gets with there 300ZX. I drive a '86 n/a and did the math. im getting 16.7 MPG. I dunno, seems a bit low to me. I don't run around flooring it at every red light or anything. I thought most 300ZX's got about 20 MPG. Anyone know a pretty accurate estimate of what they get?

#5 ·
Yeah I drive the **** out of my car and get a steady 18-22mpg on average.

#15 ·
Mine is an 84 auto n/a with some mods, see sig, and in town I get 17-20 depending on how hard I drive and on the freeway I get 28-30 depending on how hard I drive or how hilly the road is. As for the A/C I don't use it period but I would think having the a/c on would hurt gas mileage by a good amount.

#19 ·
I NEVER drive with the AC on, that could be your problem.

#23 ·
'84 N/A 5 spd, live in Arizona, so always have the a/c on (Both windows rolled Down). Just havn't reinstalled the compressor! I have all the startup problems which many people have related to on this web site; but still get between 21.06 and 23.84 overall in the Phoenix Area. This would include no highway miles, but intercity planned driving miles to avoid stop signs, red lights and cruising aroung 45 mph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.