ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usally don't race anyone even if it's some stupid rices with a fart can, but today I had no choice, I was on a red light and a stupid Benz C230 hatchback pulled next to me, this idiot with his girlfriend, both my windows were down, and so was his and I herd him very clearly tell his girlfriend how he's going to "punish that piece of sh*t Nissan" so I looked over and asked his girlfriend if she wants to ride in a real sports car :)
he was SOOOOO pissed, light turned green and we both took off, honestly, his car looked so small in my rear view mirror it's not even funny!! so we get to the next light and ofcourse he's trying to sound all cool and said "I tried to piss you off just to see how fast your car could go, I was just kidding back there" so I said while I was looking at his girlfriend the whole time "I wasn't!!! you wana ride in a real sports car baby" :)
he flipped me off and took off but ofcourse couldn't get away from the Z, so I punished him again :)
the best few bux I wasted in Gas racing someone...EVER :)

Post Edited (Apr 4, 6:29pm)

·
Registered
794 Posts
haha nice story....he payed..what...about 6 or 7 times more for his car?....i feel kinda sorry for the guy...not really...I'm surprised the girl didnt hop in with you--Z power man

·
Registered
42 Posts
hehe, thats the kind of story I love ;)

"piece of sh*t nissan" ... lol some people just have no idea!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twintonic you NEVEr forget a good story, I figures you'd apreciate it :)
just keep that old story between you and I :)
**** I miss collage days!!!

I tell you what guys, the girl that was with him was SMOKIN hot :O

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good one man. It be funny if she got out the car, took a brick or something and smashed the windshield to her BF's car then hoped in your car.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Cool move dude.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man :)
tell you what that Benz was no match for a 19 year old Z,

do these Benz's even have a V6 in'em???
it says C230 and on the other side says Kompressor(not sure about spelling)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
great story. the C230 is a supercharged 2.3L 4cyl.
I dont know why he even tried. he didnt stand a chance.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeh the C230 Kompressor has 189 HP @ 5,800 RPM and 192 Ft-Lbs of TQ @ 3,500 - 4,000 RPM. This is according to MB website.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Actually according to MB site. The C230 Kompressor has a Supercharged 1.8L 16 valve inline 4 engine. You were right except for the displacement. This is the 2005 model though. Anywas, if some person in a benz tried racing me, it probably be some old guy or rich guy. There is a town 15 mins away from me and alot of people there drive caddies, benz, lincolns, subarus, couple of porsches, and sometimes you'll see an old school ferrari (SP). Most of which are owned by old people so it be funny if one of them tried racing me.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey 2th...........sounds like this idiot let his bucks get in the way of his brains. For a security dog, he probably has a poodle wearing a leather jacket.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Ya know that reminds me of this young punk I saw in a Z3 once with his girlfriend zipping along the road leaving downtown Chattanooga and a S2000 pulled out at a light on the same road...well the Z3 thought he wanted a piece, so they took off. I tried to keep up, but my stock 79 was no match. Anyways I was goin up the road about 2 miles up and came around a corner and saw a bunch of smoke...turns out the Z3 tried keeping up and lost traction in the curve, spun out, went across 2 lanes of oncoming traffic and slammed ass first into an embankment and trashed his Z3...the S2000 was just up the road sittin there...though I'm sure he felt bad, I'm sure he was like, man I whipped his candy ass! The Z3 was destroyed and there was glass all over the road. There were lots of stopped cars in the lane he went into, so I'm sure someone called the police and got some help. I just hope the girl was ok. I have no pity for people who do stupid **** like that. It's like people who dip or smoke cigarattes and are surprised/mad when they find out they have cancer.

·
Registered
559 Posts
ya lol...very smart tho th2mans...this little trick messes with their mind a lil..this sorta thing makes them mad causin a bad launch or misshift...lil trick of the trade lol...next time...after sayin that...ask if he wants to race for his girlfriend...or say.. "maybe your girlfriend should flag us with her panties...that way my work is halfway through...." i know its genious lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.