ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Z-loving girlfriend to my local go-kart track. She was a little dubious at first, but man once she got out there she really surprised me. She was drifting around the corners and everything. It sure was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I was going to say this was my girlfriend in the picture, but, you guessed it....I'd be lying.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I gotta get one of those ZX go karts! KICK ASS!

On topic... My GF and I love Go Karts. We don't have many places around here unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
9 out of 10 people agree 13-14 year olds do not get older. [citation needed]
Peter Pan didn't, nuf said.
Pretty sure that girl WAS 13-14. Today, she is my age.

[I just then realized] What I think lawsonmahoney is trying to say is - Dude really?? That girl is like 13-14. Go to jail pervert!

·
Registered
763 Posts
lawsonmahoney said:
I really hope you're lying Tennhogfan... cause that is definitely a 13-14 year old girl modeling for a toy that is, well, meant for 13-14 year olds.
LOL, back in 1981 I was 8 yrs old. So fast forward to 2011, and that's about right, dude!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Wow, this thread took a ______________ turn.
(insert adj)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
She was prob more like 9-10. You would be very suprised how old young kids can be made to look in fashion shoots. Plus that's the starting age for most models - female.

And the cars - more for kids 8 and up unless their very small tweens - 10-12.

But notice the sex appeal marketed even then to elementary age kids?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Yup like the Kit Car I used to have, it was supposed to be the peddle powered Ferrari that everyone my age wanted. Problem was it was slow, no brakes and hills where my worst enemy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.